Saturday, 10 March 2012

Alone on the beach for health reasons :)

It turns out the me time ain't so bad.
It's day four and I am laying under a giant tree listening to the waves crash on the sand.
Some would say thAt taking of alone is strange, but what else would you do of you were radioactive?
I spent a few nights at my parents and slept in. It was fantastic catching up on sleep.
I feel good, tired but otherwise good. I have sore eyes, a fast heart beat and pains in my muscles.
The treatment itself was quick. I sat in the nuclear section of the hospital And when I was called up I was taken to a room and they gave me a flask, inside the metal flask was a glass tube and in that was a pill. Down the hatch and then I could go. I went to my brothers but I really needed a sleep as the stress of it all, the night before had left me sleepy.
So that's it really. 7 days away from kids and keeping my distance from people and I am on the road to normal.
Good times ahead. No more excuses. It's Jenny time. Haha I'm very excited.
So I'm on the beach I had a coffee and an egg and bacon thing(no bread) and I'm watching the people go by.
This is magic but I miss my family. Not long to go. Three more sleeps
I will try attaching photos for you

No comments:

Post a Comment