Monday, 8 August 2011

A tuesday afternoon in winter

Well it's freezing. Im holed up in bed with the music shuffling and my doona on-AWESOME
Ive arranged the gym with my neighbour and am actually looking forward to this class.
Took some naked photos the other day HAHAHA but let me tell you this is no laughing matter! ah who am I kidding I can never really take myself seriously. I read a great comment the other day that said"It took a long time to put it on, it will take a long time to take it off" Truth!
Kids were great today, hypo but great fun. We had a trampolene delivered on the weekend from the fav aunty & Unc  and it has been a massive hit. One face plant, one winding and a lot of bargaining power "If your naughty aunty will come and take your tramampoline away". Kind of evil but my god I love the power I have (evil laugh follows). The eldest is great on it but the youngest is just getting pumbelled.
Been really slow day today. Jesus being at home all the time can drive you nuts! I kept looking at the time and then finding the next horrible job to do. Then the kids would bugger it up anyway. Repetitive!
I had a read of the note from the husband of the young mum whom was killed last friday and it made me weep. So many times I have rushed out without kissing my bubs. So many times I was that irresponsible driver.  How on earth could one person recover from this loss let alone a family. That poor little girl. I will listen to the warning. The warning for me was to never skip smelling the roses because it could be over in the blink of an eye.
My anxiety needs to take a back seat and I will enjoy the moment.
Some moments over this past week have been catching a glimps of my boys cuddling each other on the trampolene. A smalll boy telling me he loved me. My long time family friends having a lovely dinner with us and years on its exactly as it was.
I want to be that positive person that brightens your day. I want to make you smile. I want to be the girl that smiles at you in passing. And you know what, Im getting there...
bubs awake
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment