Bloody Nora this morning was horrendous!
Flipping pantry moths have invaded the pantry so I had to empty it out and use a cotton bud in all the holes to clean it out YUK! So whilst I'm knee deep in boxes, cans and packets my wee man gets hold of the green food coloring and proceeds to redecorate the lounge and bathroom!!!!! Green everywhere. It s not the small bottle either it was the big one. Needless to say I'm washing everything from the bathroom (second time in two days) he is covered in it and looks like the hulk.
Meanwhile hubby was asleep in the room next door and I am convinced he is pretending. I threw the wee man in the shower and he moved into the bath instead so the green just spread even further. Eventually hubby got up and complained about the mess I had made. He was smiling and it's just lucky he is cute!
He goes back to work tomorrow, I go back to normal life. This is my year to get my shit together. I'm all over it in 2012. Not to many resolutions but I had to make some.
1. Stop yelling ( food coloring incident can't count surely)
2. Be healthy ( note this does not mean loose weight because that is a battle I'm not currently prepared to or able to fight)
3. Be happy, which I am currently enjoying.
Boys are at school 3 days this year and hopefully I have work to pay for that, if not meh I will have to pull them out one day. No real drama, life tends to let me know if I'm doing to much.
I got my first migraine in years the other day and my vision went all puddley. Scary considering how many I used to get. We were at the beach and playing on the boat so it was not the best timing. My god regardless we had such a great time. The boys were loving the sand and the water.
Tom is howling gotta fly
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment