Monday, 2 January 2012
A line in the sand
Well it's been a while! No apologies though been loving the holidays.
The little family are happy is pigs in mud and I am just the same. No reason for not writing other than I have not needed or wanted to.
We have had Christmas parties, dinners with fab friends, loads of get togethers, a trip away in the sun, Christmas and new years and are just enjoying being at home with our boys. Hubby is making home made pizzas on the BBQ and I am happily eating them.
I went to the gym yesterday and was bored out of my mind because I'm on walking duties only until my over active thyroid rights itself (new med's again)it was good to be moving though.I will soon find out if the overactive result has improved enough for me to either have surgery or radioactive iodine treatment. Not sure about the latter.
My questions about RI treatment is how can they be sure that it won't harm you or your family years later. After all dad had the same treatment years ago and then my mum and he both went on to get cancer. Mmmmm not keen on the unknown. The surgery is a risk because they have no idea if they are going to damage you and if they will take the right amount. Oh I dont know but the last 4 years have really taken its toll on me and I want the roller coaster to stop so I can get off.
Although I am contented I do not feel like myself and am questioning who I am, I wonder if having either treatment will draw a line in the sand for me to step over.
Tom did #2's yesterday all by himself in the potty. Such a big boy. He is stringing sentences together and is just a ball of energy. Will plays so well with him and they talk and play all day. Tom follows everything Will does. Our little girl bunny is keeping them amused as they chase her round the garden.
I have no work this month and am so glad I want to get my creative on and nock a few things of my bucket list. Off to the beach tomorrow again. Love it!
Today I give thanks for all the amazing and positive people I have in my life, it is with you my sun shines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment