Bloody hell. Another Australia day come and gone...
this last 12 months went by so fast.
Bucketing down with rain followed by the crazy stinking hot weather, seriously?
we could have been at the beach again like last year. But its so inconsistent that we just went to the pub. Great group of mates relaxing together with the kids running around like little ants.
So nice to have a day together.
I felt no pressure today, was having a horrendous hair day and it is crazy funny how that effects your mood. Hair is everything to a woman. Never let anybody tell you otherwise. Husband thought he did something wrong and laughed when I told him my hair is awful. Not that funny honey!!
Come on will power lets get ME sorted out asap. We can do it Step up!!!
lots happening with renovation I'm doing. Demo'd a kitchen yesterday nothing more empowering than ripping the guts out of a daggy kitchen alone. GIRL POWER
Then home to picking up toys and wiping bums. Don't forget the kisses and cuddles and the most important. The laughter.
Ciao and happy Australia Day
No comments:
Post a Comment