The question has been Brought up " can my baggage become someone else's drama?"
I guess the answer is yes.
I sat last night with girlfriends discussing what I assumed they Aready new about me. For whatever reason they didn't. I thought that I had shared this information with them before. Looking back it seemed to be to much for them to take in all at once.
But after discussing this with them I realized that my past few years had put simply, been in addition to a a stack of cards built far to tall. Once you build it up past a certain point it needs to topple over. And that it did.
The past is never going to be forgotten, and can it be forgiven? It always gets remembered. In my case a physical effect rears its ugly head too. The most uncomfortable feeling ever felt.
The only reason it was discussed is because people talk. We have no control over what they say but we are all connected. Never forget that the things you don't mention can always be mentioned by people you have never met.
As I told a good friend this morning picking up the pieces from my meltdown has introduced me to the sunshine they can bring into your life.
I love where we are today. My boys playing and daddy playing guitar in the yard while he watches them. Now that's sunshine!
The next question that this in turn raises is " how, when I was in desperate need of some help could you walk away?"
I don't think that I ever needed to much help, was the drama I brought to your life so much so that you easily made that decision to walk away?
Birthdays are hardest, you don't ever forget the birthday of someone you love.
It's also hard to talk with people who haven't heard, they keep going until you have to summons the composure to tell them " actually..."
I'll never give up hope, I'll probably never understand. I do take responsibility for my Actions but I also have to place it in perspective.
My house of cards toppled over.
And you ran from it...
It was an unexpected delight to see the people who came to pick up the pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment