Monday, 2 April 2012

Just checking in

Well it's been three and a half weeks since I had radioactive iodine. What a difference! Last week I found myself dancing in the kitchen, laughing out loud to scenarios in my head and dreaming some seriously strange dreams. My confidence is back and I am so smiley. On a few occasions I have found myself thinking about things and then using the tools my therapist tought me to simply move on. Impressive and simple. Today I worked out at home on my own for almost an hour non stop. I went to the gym twice last week. I did a dance class too. I'm tired at the right times. I'm eating properly and drinking water because I'm thirsty for it. Since being home hubby is so supportive and the energy in our home is magic.The boys are a little sick with the flu and Tom is going through the 'no' stage of the terrible two's. I went out to a hens on Saturday night and it was freaking hilarious. The girls were so much fun and everybody seemed to have few inabitions. I love that when everybody is introducing themselves and talking to randoms. I would do just about anything to hear the hen laugh, it resonates with me. So many fun outfits and watching the hens friends arrange everything and filling drinks for us was lovely. It really hit home that surrounding yourself with positive people is essential to a glowing soul. It's Easter next weekend and hubby is gigging all weekend. I hope he enjoys it. Worked with dad last week on the tools. He had me measuring and cutting with the drop saw. Then he had me using the nail gun whoot whoot. Awesome and spending time learning with my dad is so cool. He kept saying " I don't want you to just be a girl who paints". Bless him. I had my tool belt on and all. (it's all about the outfit)

No comments:

Post a Comment