Well it's Thursday night and I spent the day at my brothers house working with dad.
We sat in the sun surounded by fallen autumn leaves and having a chat and a coffee. Priceless
I went to the gym and had a great session. I had energy and still do. My body is working . I heard back from the doc and she had increased my meds a bit and it seems to be helping. Only 900 oroxine a week
The horrible horrible potion from the naturopath may be doing something but I'm not convinced. I've kept going with the fruit and veg smoothie and they actually taste pretty good.
I still don't eat bread and milk. This is definitely the best thing for bloating.
I am really happy.
We hit the shops quickly today and I looked at a few things. Chose not to buy anything but I have so much I want when I reach my goal.
I hope that things keep moving!
I've spent a lot of time looking at fashion and am loving the style around at the moment. Do you ever feel like you shop for others? Somewhere I lost my sense of style. Whether it is the fly away comments from friends about a dress they hate or a giggle at your expense. Whatever it is fuck them. Dress for YOU is my motto lately.
My latest obsession is polka dots. Love them!
If I like it I'm getting it.
This weekend looks like a good one with great friends. Celebrating a big win health wise and a birthday. So fabulous to be a part of such a great group of life long mates. Last weekend we all (minus the macs) got together and when you added the kids it was 23 humans in one house. FUN
When conversation comes easy and laughter flows you know you are in good company xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment