So last week I went and had my blood work done. I felt tired and bloated and my body was and is still not functioning properly.
Winning, I had three out of three blood results come back in a normal range! You hear that NORMAL!
I could not believe it. A) being that I was not expecting it and B) because it has taken so fucking long!
Talk about a short lived achievement as this result was followed by "but" my thyroid antibodies are well into the thousands and they are meant to be 180. I have emailed the endo and am asking her to check out the results and get back to me with the next move.
If its not one thing it's your mother I tells ya!
So in the mean time I went and got myself a new pair of jeans that sit a little higher and are a little looser. When you come from hipster training it's hard to get into high waisted. Weird!
Seen my girls today, hit the pub for a long lunch. Chilled out in the afternoon sun and chatted. Talk about relaxing. Went out with the girls last night too and had a few cocktails. Feels good to have backed it up today. Nothing like drinking with your sister in law and forgetting that she is with your twin and in fact your in-law,love that.
Hitting the gym five or Six days a week with no weight loss.
Feeling horrible in this body and not seeing any results. Next step endo, allergy test, naturopath, gym and dietician.
For the love of Christ what will I do when I'm skinny?
No comments:
Post a Comment