Thursday, 3 May 2012
Well 16 days into starting meds again I have been hitting it pretty hard. Healthy eating and working out loads.
I'm on 100 mg per day of oroxine and nothing else.
I have weighed myself once since that last visit to the doctors office for the compulsory weigh in and can't bring myself to do it again. Even though I had lost 2.7 kilo then I want to go of how I feel and look in my clothes. I will weigh in at the next Endocronologist appointment. It has to be good news.
I have had a few hard temptations and made it through them. Trips to Chinese with dad. A visit to mcdonalds today with the boys. Nights out. All the right decisions are being made. I'm getting pretty good at using my will power.
I did read a blog this morning which had images of before and after photos. So feeling inspired and reading the blogger regretted not taking the before photo at the very start, I went for it. I took a bikini shot and then put my skinny jeans on and did them up with my belt on the last hole. Holy crap!
I am emotional this time of the month and finding it an especially hard time. Adding in some pretty harsh reality checks was too much. I continue to wear tight uncomfortable jeans because I want to be aware as much as possible that it is a continuous battle. As soon as I get home I'm in pj bottoms that's for sure. I have seen people looking at my gut and that is off putting to say the least. Yes I can see your eyes through your sunglasses!
I stuck the scales print out from the gym to the inside of my vanity cabinet and I think I will put the photos up too. Just in case I loose focus.
I'm considering looking at an eating plan but I don't think I would like following what someone has dictated to me.
I have shin splints, blisters on the balls of my foot and under my boobs are red raw. I spoke to the trainer at the gym and she advised to step up cardio and to back of from running while shin splints heal.
This week I tried a marathon of classes and loved it! I kept up with a friend of mine and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm trying to do 5 days a week with yoga as well.
I am thinking of setting some goals but am not sure I want weight to be the goal. I need Measurements to be taken instead I think. That with six week endo appointments checking TSH Levels and weight is probably enough.
I don't really have a period of time I need to loose this weight and I want to do it for the long term.
A lot of my mates are helping me with my battle and I love the company. It sure is keeping me sane. When I miss a workout I get agitated for sure. I met dad with a big hug today and he gave me the coolest wrist kuff because he thought it would look great with his favorite dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment