Can I just say it went of without a hitch. Saturday morning started with Yoga and the gym. Then a visit to my friend Leigh's Salon where I was greeted with a bear hug and a hot man! Then transformed for winter. The afternoon was spent at the beach with fish and chips, shell collecting and exploring.
Hubby worked both nights and the kiddies were in bed early and so was I.
Mothers day started with a sleep in and then brekkie and then cards and presents and then quiet time for mum. YAY!
Best weekend ever. So in love and so happy!
I was all over it this morning, house sorted and then of to the library to participate in toddler activities and then to the gym and then groceries. But, in between the library and the gym Tom went crazy! I had him over my shoulder like a bag of rice. Tried to calm him down but he would not hear of it. So stressful with a room full of babies and staff watching you.
When I finally got to the class my pants were to loose but I could not tighten them because they had been knotted. My top was riding up and my bra was to big and nothing was contained in there! I kept loosing track and in the middle of the class felt like I had done nothing. ARGH
The creche staff came in and I was sure I was about to be dragged to the principals office (or back to the creche, but it feels the same)
It all came good and I got it all done. But I am totally knackered!
Boys are sleeping and who would believe me that these two could be anything more than angels!
Just on the gym front I have been going five times a week and yoga on saturday. The before photo's were stuck to the inside of my vanity door for inspiration as was the scales print out from the gym.(it has percentages and BMI etc) I am not eating milk or bread and am watching my intake but not going to town on it. Alcohol was switched to gin and tonic with a twist of lemon 6 drinks a week mainly on the weekend.
My next weigh in is at the endocronologist in a week or so (must check that date...).
My jeans fit me better and I feel much sexier too.
Next on the to do list is to get my trainer to do my measurements.


No comments:
Post a Comment