Monday, 21 May 2012

The terrible two's

If it was you at Big W on sunday stepping over an adorable little blonde toddler, well I apologise. The screaming may have caused you some distress. Holy shit! Terrible two is a fucking understatement. Hubby and I had to divide and conquer this weekend because we had hell on training wheels. All we listened to was screaming, whaling little boys. "he has my toy" or "he hit me" or " mum he bit me" or just plain "no". When I wasn't running away I was screaming!!!!!!!! Why is it that little babies turn around and become the child of satin? I mean we are talking horrible little monsters who are so stubborn it is as though they turn into the freaking hulk! We had to take all of his toys off him as no amount of coaxing would have him out them away. Then he laughed at us. He didn't care! I worked up a sweat just moving his toys out of his room and he was screaming with joy because he was jumping on the bed. ARGH I'm sure the neighbors thinks we are crazy. Well anyway after the big w meltdown I took him to eat with me and he did it all over again. This time in a restaurant. What the hell was I thinking? Nope it looks like Im staying home with him for a while. Was it this crazy with Will? Lord how we fucking forget so quickly. Daddy had a great day with our three year old. When we got back they were snuggled together on the lounge. No bother Talk about a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment