Saturday, 5 May 2012
Yesterday the kids were picked up and looked after. Hubby and I went to the shops and then cought a movie. At one point he asked if I was a Phsyco, I was so confused. He then explained that I was walking around smiling at people and it was freaking him out. He cracks me up.
It did make me think how peaceful I felt though.
Yesterday I went to yoga and did a run before that. My god it makes me feel fantastic. I love the instructor, he is lovely!
So I still feel really fantastic.
Tuesday is the three week mark of being back on oroxine and working out five days a weeks and eating really well. I'm feeling more comfortable in my skin and am excited about going to the doctors in a few more weeks to check out my levels and weigh in.
Dad was great this week, asked me how it was going and pointed out that loosing 2.7 kilos was great and equated it to almost three bags of sugar. So I have decided to get a thing going. Twenty two kilos of something. When I loose weight I move it from the "weight to loose" to the "weight I've lost". What to use.... Pebbles!
Remembering I'm only going to weigh myself at the six week intervals roughly until I can handle the numbers in my head.
Read the cutest little animation the other day "we only have one body, love the one you're in"
When I was emotional and agitated the other day I greeted my dad with tears and a cuddle and he wandered of and came back with the coolest wrist cuff. Love my old man!
Love my new cuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment