What a fantastic day yesterday was. The best part of it was by far sitting with my Little family having dinner together. We had fish and Will kept on saying "My don't like fish, yuk". We had such a laugh. Daddy was playing songs on the guitar to get the boys to eat dinner and by the time he was done his dinner was cold. They played hide and seek for ages and Will was counting and missing a few numbers here and there. Cute.
To get Tomi to sleep hubby had to play guitar for him. Tomi went into his own bed and got himself all ready. I was in my bed with Will and we read lots of books.
My absolute favourite book is the Dr Seuss book, Oh the places you will go. I had no idea how relevant a child's book could be to my life. Ha ha loved reading it too my little mate.
I had to fill in some paperwork yesterday and I had to tick a box that said I was a housewife. That in itself is funny! I have never thought I would be a housewife and I much prefer stay at home mum. Housewife to me is so 1920's.
We had a really great game of netball last night. Worked up a sweat and had a great time. I have been doing a lot of classes and training. I still have to stop eating the wrong thing. You know when you are doing the work and you are at the stage where you think you should be a super model and your still struggling to do up your jeans? Well I'm at that stage!
Healthy body, Healthy mind.
A bigger better, A bigger Brighter.
It feels like we have changed our routine to include runs and trips to the gym. It seems to be really working for us and I think we have found a really nice balance. I find myself smiling more and looking forward to loads of things.
I have DE-cluttered and am working in the garden more. Spring is here and daylight savings is coming in a few weeks.
Yesterday I was cruising around in a singlet and undies when, whilst on the phone to the bank Tomi opened the front door with the key and was heading out front. I had to drop the phone and run out the front after him. Wow I'm sure the bloke across the road would have been smiling at that sight! HA HA little cheeky bugger!
We had my foo's birthday last week and had a McDonald's party. It was great fun. We then had a family do and that was great also. Here is some pic's
The following day was giggles with the ladies at the pub. Once again we spent most of the time laughing and talking. It was so nice and easy. Loved talking to the girls who are going through the same stuff with the kids etc. but I love that we can talk mainly about other stuff. Some of them met me at my most unbalanced and have been so great.
We have a race day booked in at the end of September!!!
Kids have school photos today, can't wait to see these. Will wants to go as superman. I actually have never had there photos done so this should be good.
Busy morning to get stuck into
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment