Monday, 19 September 2011

It was the worst day in ages yesterday!

So hard to find your groove when it's late to the party!
Windy days and I are not friends.
Something about everything being so stirred up that it leaves my head in a muddle.

Yesterday was SHOCKING! started badly because I felt sick. If we counted how many times the boys said "mummy" I am sure it would be in the millions. I was so close to changing my name!
Tomi was just whinging all day and Will kept wanting to show me everything "mummy, mummy look at this. Its a rock mummy" ARGH. Grocery shopping whilst hungry was a bad idea. We have some amount of snack food!
Hubby was late in so I was alone with them and fell asleep with them at half seven! I thought about calling people over to help me.
I tell you what, I have such respect for single parents!

Today is so much better already. Cleaning out the rooms and next minute Tomi had taken himself to bed and was laying down with his 8 dummies.

When I am not at my best the days can be horrendous so today I took a trip to my neighbours and had a mid morning break. We had a coffee and treat. Both boys are in bed.

Tom said "plane" today and is getting a little more vocal. He has a gnarly face that he puts on when he is told "no". I wonder where he gets the bitch face from??
Boot camp measurements tonight. dreading that result after my bad weekend!
ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment