Tuesday, 27 September 2011

"Bigger Better, Bigger Brighter"

It's OK, it's OK just need to slow down my brain a little.
So where should I start?
Right in front of me is a little man with a throat infection. Laying on the lounge with a pillow and his doona watching playschool. He has thrown up today (all over my bedding) and is looking very much in grey scale. Poor little man!
To my major concern, if he is ill tomorrow how do I start my first day of new job?
You may be asking, new job? well to be Frank...so am I!
It all happened in a whirlwind and I am slowly trying to work it all out.
I am doing a full 4 days next week too!
How in blue blazes am I going to get this done?
I wasn't even on the job hunt and somehow I managed to get one. I figure that fate or whomever slowed me down by making me redundant so I will just go with the flow. Perhaps it is time?
I have said to my hubby that if it is not for me I will not stay.
The saving grace is that I know many people at this place and I am not worried about the actual work at all. What I am worried about is not giving myself enough time to stay better. As it is I currently nap with the boys 3 times a week. To some it may sound lazy but to me it is my way of staying "Bigger Better, Bigger Brighter" (this being my accidental mantra). At first I had the guilt's about my day sleeps but as time has gone on I have become very much reliant on them.
I have anxieties on not having enough energy/time to go to the gym.
If I add to my stack of cards again will they all fall to the wayside again?
Will my Graves disease see the stress levels rising and mess me around again?

Over the next few weeks I have a few fears that I am concerned with so I need a plan. The first course of action is to go to the chemist and get all the meds I will need and make sure I do not run out. So I will do this today when Tom wakes up.

The next thing I will need to plan out with my gym bud is our schedule for the gym. Making sure we stick to the plan and making sure that I have a sitter for the boys.

Then I need to maintain the groceries so that we are eating well. So I will do the groceries today also. Making sure that I get enough meat and fruit and veg for the next week and a half. I also need to take my milk and bread with me to work so I don't start eating normal bread and milk again.

Clothes is next I will need to do all the washing tonight and make sure that my outfits are fitting me and clean and ironed.

Apart from the above mentioned things I am also worried about the boys. So to make things a little easier on me I will ask my mum and dad to help out by doing breakfast and dressing the boys on the days they have them (not a real big deal for them and we can just enjoy the morning rather than stressing). Hubby will do a few pick ups for me too if I ask him nice.

So after writing it down I do still feel a little anxious about the next week but not as much. I have a plan.

I have a sitter for Tuesday and we are going to dinner. Tomorrow my great girlfriend is coming to stay with her son!! EXCITEMENT PLUS. Hubby is away for the night too. I have Friday off to spend with them. It is the long weekend also so these are the fantastic things happening!! Must buy grog and food for them today as well.

Races this weekend? must double check if we are still going...
I am a busy woman but I can do this

( I have booked a massage for Sunday too)

If it all falls to pieces you will no doubt read about it and if you see me be sure to pat me on the back and say "it is OK you are doing a good job" (lie if you have too)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment