Well the heading is dramatic and I really have no interest in delving into it but I will say that the positives outweighed the negatives today.
My boys went to sleep in the same bed again this afternoon-cute. They played well for most of the day and I got a big chance to chat to great friends and to get into some household boring stuff. I spent time with my foo's (nephews) and the boys aunt (because she is awesome). Little bit of shopping and a play in the park with coffee. It was so busy though so we came back to my place. Ah it really is the best play land at our place trampoline, cubby, tyre swing, swing, rope ladder, telescope and a sandpit! My boys love it and I cant wait till summer so we can get the slip and slide out too.
On another note Will was sprung by daddy standing at the loo the other day. Mike thought this was fantastic and I saw the mess and was brought immediately back to sharing a toilet with brothers (YUK) It was a milestone and he was so proud of himself. I ran and got the bathroom stool though.He can stand on that and possibly get it in!
We have a new truck as it came with Mikes job and the boys think it is the best thing ever. I did not drive manual cars very well and I can tell you their is no improvement! Bunny hopped about eight times at netball last week and all the cricket guys were watching me I was laughing so hard! I had the damn hand brake on! Whoops.
Did the garage out last week for fathers day. Pretty proud of myself (dad taught me all of it) and it is so handy. Was so great having dad helping me. Love him so much! He was telling me all sorts of tricks and the stories he tells me are priceless. He leaves me tools too, this week I got a tape measure. Next time he's here he will probably say "oh that's where my tape measure is" and he usually takes them again. I wonder if he is aware that he does it? Meh who cares I love that he does it. I had planned on hitting the junk shops with him a few weeks ago but was really sick so I missed it. I'm sure we will go soon enough whilst I'm not working.
Tomorrow is a special day, it makes me want to see my parents even more. It is on my mind big time and I will never forget what was whispered to me xx I wonder what words of wisdom she would have had...
My gosh the smell of spring was in the house today, the Jasmine was divine. I got less than I wanted done but my god i am feeling good. I went running with my neighbour and the sunset was awesome.
Played netball after that and had a great game, worked like a trooper and lost fabulously!
When I came home afterward the boys were "hiding" under the coffee table. Too adorable for words. Daddy had made a home made pizza telling me it was awful so that I would let him eat it all. It was actually awesome. I am yet to pour that vodka but I wanted to write before I did.
A good friend of mine told me that she blogs and I finally read it today. Her reason to blog was to write down all of the family moments so that she would not forget them. I thought that was fantastic and I intend to do the same. Loved reading some of her stories and look forward to new ones.
My family of four is the most amazing thing and I am so blessed to have them. My husband found out about my blog today. He was telling me the feedback he had gotten. All positive. I am to say the least chuffed that he has the ability to know that I share myself with whoever wants to read it and he seems happy. If it were me I would be reading it like white on rice. Not him. such a water sign.
Last weekend we had fathers day at mum and dads and it was amazing. Dad had the back fort set up and the boys were in the cubby house. I got loads of photos and loved the day. Mum made bread and butter pudding and the banter about that was hilarious. Hubby and aunt were at it and it was causing endless laughs. I had some forgetting that I don't eat bread and oh my god I was ill. Turns out that it really is making a difference to my body because I blew up like anything and suffered through that night. I didn't tell them that though my god I can imaging the comments. It reminded me of how dad and his brother bantered when together xxx dad misses him so much. He talked about it on Sunday and wished his twin could have walked his daughter down the isle and played with his gran kids. Love him so very much. I can not wait to see the photos.
At the end of this day all I can do is hope that I have not done anything that would cause another any upset. My intention is to be the best version of myself, to be the best mother and wife for my family and to be the best friend to you that you need and want.
Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment