Sunday, 22 January 2012

Peace at last.

I don't have much time, the lil fellas are having a bath.

Wow the most fantastic, excellent new is that I'm off the happy pills!!! It happened by accident but I am off them. I feel so happy and I can't believe it.

I ran out of them and didn't refill the prescription. I had a few headaches and my appetite has increased but I have had no dark thoughts and am smiling at nothing.

It is so hard to understand that being balanced can seem like such an achievement but jesus Christ I did it.
My sense of humor is back and I'm feeling as whitty as (I think) I was before. Some may disagree whatever.

Thyroid levels are still too high to have treatment and blood pressure is also to high. I am excersising and watching my pressure as I go. I have joined the 10 million kilo challenge and am about to shop for the new healthy eating plan. I am reading more about a healthy life and also about how to beat auto immune disease. I can not wait for the treatment to kill of my thyroid, I think it will be about six weeks before we can consider it. Ah well when it does happen I will be normal and will not have to monitor anything!!! Oh that will be fucking great.

Had a wicked couple of days, so many laughs. Kids are just so cool. Will went up to the very top of a carnival slide and slid down on a hessian sack all by himself. No fear that kid. I love it. I admire it.

Been thinking a lot about what we have and why we all need so much more, when my parents brought us to Australia from Scotland they had nothing. We had milk crates for furniture and mum knitted to earn a wage. Knitting can you believe it? We are so caught up in stuff. Why we don't need it. My kids dont go without, they certainly don't want for anything. I'm not working this month and so we are not spending as we would normally and today I was thinking wow I don't miss it.

We had great mets over last night and Jesus Christ being 31 and having so much fun.... Life could not be better. The people in my life are my fortune.

I don't want stress, I don't want bitching, I want easy, relaxed fun.
I have lunch with my girlfriends today and damn I can not wait.



Boys are out the bath. Have a great day guys.

Smile and spare a thought for how much we have.

1 comment: