Wednesday, 6 July 2011

The end of day 1

Well I think we one netball!
Loved playing and loved seeing the girls. Danced & sang the whole way home in the car.

It felt good to have arranged the team, I used to do that all the time but it has been sometime.
I was nervous that I might run into someone I knew.

This afternoon before I left I watched as Will pinched Thomas and made him cry. When asked to apologies he did and Tom is doing the cutest thing, he wraps his arms around Wills head and cuddles him whenever I ask them to say sorry (regardless of who was the trouble starter).

I feel a sense of joy at the moment. I'm not sure why as my hormones are all over the place. I like where they landed today though.

Last night I watched as hubby played play-do with the boys for over an hour. He is such a great dad!

I think I ran into some light at the end of this long tunnel.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment