Oh boy!
So today was in slow motion, after an epic night out at the pub for a 30th I have become a fixture in my arm chair. Hubby called me the paddle pop lion this morning and ordered me to brush my hair and my teeth before i came anywhere near him. The trail of last nights outfit started at the front door and ended at the toilet.
But oh what a night it was. So many lovely people and so many great chats!I stayed vertical for the whole evening which was comforting. The pole dancing stayed very tasteful (if you can put those words in a sentence).
It was an amazing night.
The birthday girl had a good night and I'm glad she opted for a night that meant we could all let our hair down. It meant that couples were dancing together and the boys would walk over with drinks for us. It was as though no time had passed and we were all back at the beginning. We are so blessed to have such a fantastic group of friends.
The babies were at the in-laws and unfortunately lil Tom had a sore tummy, but the amazing man in my life bowed out early and picked them up. So lucky to have him.
All we did today was play at home and watch a great movie "friends with benefits" I love Ashton Kutcher. Met up for a coffee with my friend and the kids went crazy at the park. I opened the car door on Wills head-whoops! hes fine but you always feel like such a retard when you hurt your own kids! I blame my hangover and the slow motion for it! ah what are you going to do but keep practicing and hope that in time you can drink yourself stupid and then follow it up without bopping the kids in the head!
Played with my iPhone today and dreamed about all the things I want to do this week. Loving the concepts I have for our place but I just need the motivation to back it up.
I'm so excited for whats next. I want to do my own consulting and start my own hands on work. It makes me nervous... I remember the physical work that I used to thrive doing and I want to do that again. None of this internal office rubbish! Doing stupid unnecessary activities that make no sense but you are just doing what you have to do because someone thinks you should only to be told oh no we are not doing that anymore. Why did we ever do it?!
I want to see "it" being created in front of me and I want to be able to say that i did "that". The work I have done I loved but I'm ready for the next step.
off to my beautiful warm bed.
Ciao for now



No comments:
Post a Comment