Monday, 11 July 2011

Will has had a fall!

Update: no nerve damage! there is a chance that in time the tooth may blacken. we cant fix it because nothing is likely to stay attached. So my little superhero is going to look like a pirate for the next 3 years.

DJ Lee and the crew were so great with will! Giving him superhero gloves and magic glasses!
Thanks so much for fitting us in guys! He was super brave.


We brought the superhero gloves home and the boys are being amused by daddy whom is playing with them as usual.
Drama drama drama!

OMG! what a night. Will fell last night while wrapped in his bath towel. this meant he couldn't put his arms out to stop himself. He landed on the bathroom floor tiles. His teeth went through his lip and he has lost half of his right front tooth. There was blood everywhere and lots of tears!!!!!
I gave him nurofen a bottle and put him straight to bed. Mike was out but mum was here. It was so scary!!
I'm so worried that he has done nerve damage but time will tell. I'm to ring the dentist at half eight to get a time to go in. My dentist DJ LEE is on facebook so i messaged him last night and asked for his help. He messaged me back and told me what to do and that he would see me tomorrow. Awesome!!!!!! I'm just waiting for the time to tick away so i can get him to the dentist.
I didn't have an anxiety attack although i got very damn close! I took an extra pill and cant say i slept well because will was in my bed last night as i didn't want him to be alone. He slept reasonably well and has awoken this morning in good spirits...aahhh relief!!!! He has a wicked fat lip and looks like a pirate with no tooth. I was so upset that he has damaged his gorgeous face but it could have been worse i suppose.
Jesus this being a mum thing is so intense.
I will let everyone know the outcome this afternoon.
My poor gidga! 
I still am very anxious though and am trying my best to remember my anxiety rules and steps!!!!!!
It was such a good day yesterday other than that. We went to the park, wee helped a friend prepare the baby room. We all slept for 3 hours and I went and did pump. Its always the way when you stack to many things on that house of cards.
Obviously I am blaming myself for this accident. Why did i bath him he had a bath that morning. Why were we sitting there? I should have done it differently. But it was an accident.
OK i need to call DJ LEE!
Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment