Thursday, 7 July 2011

It is what it is!

So many things to get on with...
Today I dropped the boys at daycare and then came back home to do the stay at home mum thing.
It is very strange as I'm usually on my way to work.
I had tidied and sorted all by half eight!
I looked at the clock and giggled to myself. It is so much faster when little boy's aren't following you around and "helping"!
I wanted to get to the shops for a coffee and return a couple of things before lunch with some mates.
It was so simple remembering all the things I needed when I was on my own. I have started making notes on my iPhone of things i want and things I need to do. Not the best timing as we will not have money for it if I'm not working. A girl can and should dream right?
The other nifty idea i am utilizing is writing my shopping list on the glass splash back and taking a photo of the list before i go to the shops. It is working a treat. I write my weekly meal ideas on it too and simply erase  them after we have eaten it!
I had planned to go to the gym but of course I ran out of time before i picked up the boys and it is very windy and cold (lame excuse I know!). I planned a personal training get together for next week with the kids. Both the other girls are second time new mums so it should be a laugh and a slow start to kick on the weight loss mecca.
It has been important to me to find a happy place mentally these last few weeks but I am finally feeling good about me and want to start the physical journey.
Of course I worry of a relapse and don't want to put to much pressure on myself but I don't think I will never forget the depths of my depression. It is so very scary. I will do whatever it takes to stay away from those dark thoughts and feelings.
Today was so refreshing, the girls are so positive and so real. No judgement and no bitchiness.
One of the kids has down syndrome and is just one of the loveliest kids i have ever met. What an amazing women his mother is. I stayed later than planned but that's what happens with great company and a few midday bevvies.
Lasagna for dinner and it was all cooked and served when hubby walked through the door. Why is it so important to me to do this because I have no job?
I am thinking about what is next. My neighbour has just come through and asked for help with colours. I have my own ABN so perhaps that is the next step???
Or if that fails I can always rob a bank.
I cant wait to play with the photos from Wills cake/birthday. I will have to post them tonight.
Well boys are almost done in the bath
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment