Saturday night at our place consisting of Pizza's and beer!
I love that. We had home made pizza with chocolate for desert.
We woke up at 6 from our afternoon delight (naps) so I highly doubt we are having an early one!
I had intended to take my man to the movies tonight but ate way to much at lunch and drank a bit much.
I went to lunch with my girls for Christmas in July. WOW what a feast. Roast pork and veggies with chocolate fondue for desert. Babies and cuddles. Non stop laughing that has left me with sore cheeks and a warm heart.
A no holes barred montage of stories and jokes about our lives and families. Never have I felt so relaxed at someones house whom I have known for such a short time.
You have to love that when your in deep girl chat and a husband walks into the room everyone stops talking and bursts into laughter!!!!
I came home to a sleeping house. My baby and hubby were in my bed and Will was asleep in his bed. NAW I love Saturday's like this.
Well I had no work this week so I spent the days away from the boys at my dads place painting with the old music blaring and talking to my parents. I love to paint so I cant say it was hard work. Dad was funny though, he followed me around whilst I touched his things. I am a klutz so I had to tease him a bit. I managed to hang onto everything though. i loved working with my hands and decided that I'm not all that enthused about working in an office again. I want to get my hands dirty.
We (grandma and aunty too) took the boys on the train this week and it was freezing, got some great pics. I love that they have cousins so close in age. Simply fun.
It was such a good trip out and cheap!
There is a lot of love in our house. A lot of change too. Hubby seems happier and I cant tell you how great I feel.
I have been exercising and really enjoying it. We played Netty Wednesday and I was shooting! Oh boy... got a few in though and was laughing for most of the game. Pretty sure the girls think I am nuts. It is good to play with different people. I have really played with the same girls since high school but this was completely new. it was great to get out of defence.
I had a nightmare last night about an old friend and woke up in absolute anxiety mode. It took at least an hour to calm down. I'm not sure what I dreamt but perhaps I really don't want to remember.
I have a few people in my life that i am thinking of and want you all to send a little white light there way. Our bodies need a little assistance every now and then and my family certainly have had white light sent to us. So please spare a thought to those who need the positive energy.
I am so lucky to have such positive people in my life, love you
Ciao for now
No comments:
Post a Comment