Friday, 4 May 2012
When you open a locked box and immediately after Looking inside you wish you never touched it.
That's what tonight feels like.
I opened it and felt inside and now I really don't want to be any where near that box.
It feels better to be further away from it emotionally. Did I need to open it again. No I don't think so.
So back it goes, the locked box. Under some other boxes in a room in a house in another suburb far far away.
This week has been one with agitation and frustration.
Let it go
It's hormones and it's not you.
No need to worry, no need to stress because everything and everyone is really really good.
See that cemetery? We are a lot better than those folk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is the box the box I think it is?... Leave the box alone. You haven't needed it in a long time so why do you need it now... I will see you next week X
ReplyDelete